The main conference will kick off on Sunday with the Exhibit Hall and Opening Reception at 3:30 p.m. in the Ballroom Foyer, followed by keynotes from Wikipedia Co-Founder Larry Sanger, and CEO of Trend Hunter Jeremy Gutsche.
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP
Attendees are encouraged to download the free Blockland Solutions conference app from the App Store or Google Play. Be sure to search for “Blockland Solutions.” Yesterday (Monday, 11/26), you should have received an email from our mobile app developer (support@eventScribe.com) with complete instructions on how to download the app, including your personal log-in and password information.
Within the app, you get:
- The most up-to-date and fully searchable agenda – browse by day, track, title, or speaker
- A “My Schedule” page to help you track which sessions you want to attend
- Access to the full speaker list, with bios and available presentations
- Capability to take notes adjacent to presentation slides and draw directly on slides inside the app
- In-app messaging, tweeting and e-mailing features to help you communicate with other attendees
- A full list of conference sponsors and exhibitors
Options for using the app include:
- Apple iOS Devices - install the free Apple iOS App and download the conference materials to your device
- Android Devices - install the free Google Play App and download the conference materials to your device
- Laptops - click here to access the laptop version of the app
Registration is located on the Exhibit Level of the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, across from Hall C. There will be signage onsite to help you find your way.
- Registration hours:
- Saturday, Dec. 1: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 3: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Please bring your photo ID and have it ready to present upon check-in at the registration counter.
- If you are registered as a government representative, you will need to show proof of government employment.
- If you are registered as a student, please show a valid, current student ID.
- Also, bring your confirmation email with the QR code. You'll be able to scan the code to receive your printed badge. Having this code ready on-site will help for a seamless on-site check-in experience.
If you have questions about your registration or need to cancel, email email@example.com.
SELECT YOUR SESSIONS
As a reminder, if you have not built out your on-site education agenda, please make sure to go into your registration record or mobile app to choose your sessions before you arrive.
OPENING VIP RECEPTION SURVEY
If you are attending the Opening VIP Reception: Welcome to Blockland - Please take a moment to fill out this survey. The assessment gives attendees insight to get more value from the content.
Parking is available at the Huntington Park Garage, which is connected to the convention center. In addition to the connected garage, there are more than 5,000 walkable parking spaces near Huntington Convention Center. Click here to see the convention center’s interactive 3D map to find a convenient space.
If you have any questions about securing a hotel room or about your existing hotel room reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Blockland Solutions 2018 in Cleveland!